ICCFA University Online
As a result of the cancellation of the ICCFA University, scheduled for July 17–22, 2020, the ICCFA is developing a free webinar program with the deans of each of the colleges at ICCFAU. Free and open to everyone to attend, we hope that these digital offerings will keep you informed and make you even more excited to join us for ICCFA University 2021.
ICCFA University Online will take place every Thursday from 2:00 – 3:00 PM EDT starting July 16 and ending on September 10. Follow the links below to learn more about and register for each of our webinars.
- Webinar #1: Hospitality & Customer Experience – Presented by Dean John Bolton & Lori Salberg
- Webinar #2: Leadership, Management & Administration – Presented by Dean Gary Freytag
- Webinar #3: Sales & Marketing – Presented by Dean Gary O’Sullivan
- Webinar #4: Land Management & Grounds Operations – Presented by Dean Gino Merendino
- Webinar #5: International Studies – Presented by Dean Jim Hammond
- Webinar #6: Cremation Services -Presented by Dean Jim Starks, Lori Salberg, and Larry Stuart Jr.
- Webinar #7: 21st Century Services – Presented by Dean Glenda Stansbury
- Webinar #8: Funeral Home Management – Presented by Dean Todd Van Beck
The content in these webinars does not count towards continuing education (CE) credits.
This webinar series has been made possible through a generous donation from the ICCFA Educational Foundation. The Educational Foundation offers scholarships to attend the DEAD Talks Sales Conference as well as ICCFA University. Click here to learn more about the ICCFA Educational Foundation.