January 11–13, 2023
Horseshoe Hotel & Casino | Las Vegas, NV
Formerly known as ‘Wide World of Sales’, DEAD Talks is the ICCFA’s annual sales conference. The first event of the calendar year, DEAD Talks features three days of fast-paced sessions modeled after the successful TED Talks format. Attendees gain and develop new skills and insights that are directly tailored to family service counselors and salespeople.
The 2023 DEAD Talks took place January 11-13 at Horseshoe Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- CX for Cremation – Clift Dempsey, CCFE, CCrE
- Permanent Memorialization for Cremation – Nina Perry
- Presenting High-end Products – Daniel Thomas
- How to Form Your “I Help” Statement – Liza Attenburg
- Top 3 Community Outreach Programs – Mark Anthony Panciera
- Aftercare 3.0 – Ellery Bowker
- Beyond the Numbers: Managing a Successful Sales Team – Bob Gordon, Jr., CCE
- No Hidden Agenda – Kacie Derby
- Training New Hires – Erin Embry
- World-Class Training & Coaching – Aaron Butler
- The Best of the Best: Hearing from You and Making Real Change Happen! – Shane Pudenz