ICCFA Magazine Display Ads
Maximum Exposure: Published 10 times a year and sent to 7500+ businesses
ICCFA Magazine can help you reach new clients quickly and cost-effectively. It is published by the only association to include all segments of the cemetery, cremation and funeral service profession…and is therefore your best choice for expanding your client base!
- ICCFA Magazine goes to the industry’s top decision makers–the cemetery, crematory and funeral home owners and managers who make purchasing decisions.
- In addition to ICCFA Magazine’s regular circulation, each issue is sent out for distribution at state, regional and national industry conferences, giving you greater exposure to a wider audience.
- Because ICCFA Magazine provides such a uniquely broad variety of news and how-to information, the average pass-along readership rate for each issue is 4 additional readers. This brings our total readership to nearly 30,000!
- ICCFA Magazine readers are loyal–they are members who rely on the association for support in their businesses through the magazine and other benefits.
- A sale to an ICCFA member provides a distinct advantage non-association trade publications cannot offer: word-of-mouth marketing. As colleagues in this entrepreneurial organization, our members share ideas, stories and supplier references with on another.
- In survey after survey of our readers, ICCFA Magazine rates as the most informative, highest quality trade magazine in the profession. A recent survey conducted by an independent ad agency found ICCFA Magazine rated #1 among 21 trade publications as the most “consistently read.”
- As part of an association community, our readers consider ICCFA Magazine their magazine. They write the articles. They contribute the news updates. As a result, they have a vested interest in the continued quality and success of the publication and a unique personal connection to it.