ICCFA Virtual Annual Convention & Exposition
You’re just a few steps away!
In just a few clicks, you’ll be registered for the 2021 ICCFA Virtual Annual Convention & Expo! This event will gather members of the deathcare community from across the globe for educational sessions and networking opportunities that focus on this year’s theme: “Sharing Legacies.” You’ll hear from fantastic keynote speakers, watch informative sessions, visit an expansive virtual exhibit hall, and so much more. Don’t miss a single minute (and if you do, it’ll be recorded!) and register now!
ICCFA Member Pricing
The price to register for this event for ICCFA members is $250.
The price to register for this event for non-members is $400.
You can become a member and enjoy the lower registration price along with other great membership benefits. Click here to join the ICCFA or contact Membership Manager Cindy Hinton, email@example.com or (703) 401-4444, to renew your membership.
What you'll get:
- Access to over 25 educational sessions from global leaders and experts
- Over 3 hours of online networking opportunities
- Access to a virtual exhibit hall full of innovative new products and services
- The opportunity to earn up to 16 CEUs, pending state approval
- View all recordings up to 30 days after the event
- The first 100 US registrants will receive a complimentary virtual experience kit
Having trouble registering?
Sometimes registering for an event can feel confusing! If you’re looking to register for yourself or a group and find yourself having trouble, we hope that the video to the left can help answer your questions. If it doesn’t please don’t hesitate to reach out and email ICCFA HQ (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be happy to assist you.