ICCFA Annual Convention & Exposition
The ICCFA will be issuing full a refund to all exhibitors for their exhibiting booth, extra exhibitor badges and closing event tickets. We would also like to offer the opportunity for exhibitors to apply payments already made to the 2021 Annual Convention & Expo in Las Vegas, NV on March 24-27, 2021. By doing this, exhibitors would be fully registered for a booth of equal size of what they had chosen this year and avoid any increase in exhibiting cost for 2021. Please note that if you decide to roll over the money for exhibiting to 2021 and then later cancel or downsize your booth, the total amount or difference in price would not be refundable.
Exhibitors can request a refund by simply filling out and returning the refund request form back to Rick Platter at email@example.com or Daniel Osorio at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 22, 2020. Any charges for extra exhibitor badges and closing event tickets purchased will be fully refunded automatically — please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
If you do not return the form by the above date, your funds will be automatically moved to the 2021 Convention.
A third option is also available. Some of you have expressed interest in donating your booth space costs to the Association during this tough time. Should you choose this option, please email us and we will process your request. This is not a tax-deductible donation.
Here are a few important, immediate details we want you to know:
- In order to better serve everyone in a timely and clear manner, you MUST complete and return the refund request form to us with your decision (refund or rollover).
- If you chose a full refund. We will do our best to process your refund within 4 to 6 weeks of receiving the request, however, if you haven’t received it by May 22, 2020, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Edlen: Electrical All orders are being refunded, less a 25% processing fee.
- Smart City: Telecommunications All orders are being refunded, less a 10% processing fee.
- Fern Expo: General Services Contractor – Please allow 4-6 weeks for all refunds.
- Fern Transportation (if you contracted with Fern transport to pick up your shipment) – No discount/refund (service already provided).
- Material Handling (for things already shipped and arrived at the warehouse in TX) – 50% discount.
- Custom Carpet (already ordered and shipped from the mill and not returnable) – 50% discount.
- Full refund on the following: furnishings, rental displays, standard carpet, labor, graphics, cleaning.
Do I have to be a member of ICCFA in order to exhibit?
No! Anyone can exhibit (ICCFA members or non-members). However, booth rates are lower for ICCFA members. If your company has never been a member of the ICCFA, an introductory supplier membership is available for just $245. Become a member and enjoy both the lower booth prices along with other great membership benefits.
Do I pay for my booth now?
Upfront payment is welcomed, but not necessary. A minimum $500 deposit is required for each 10′ x 10′ booth requested. The remaining balance is due by 01/21/20, and will be processed on the same card used to place your deposit.
What can I do to draw attention to my booth?
Advertising your booth number in the January, February, and the March/April issues of ICCFA Magazine is a great way to tell people your booth number and inform attendees of any give-aways you have for the convention (reduced rate for convention attendees, etc.).
Where will the 2021 ICCFA Annual Convention & Expo be held?
The 2021 ICCFA Annual Convention will be held at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.