The System University
Personal Planning Organizer
The replacement for the Emergency Record Guide, the Personal Planning Organizer is available in four different formats based on the needs of your families, including a version in Spanish.
Our Organizer includes five easy to fill out sections that will help you start the conversation with your loved ones about:
- The location of your important documents;
- Where to find bank, retirement and investment accounts;
- How to locate your insurance policies;
- Veterans and social security benefits; and
- Funeral and cemetery preferences.
The Caucasian, African American, and Hispanic versions of the Personal Planning Organizer are intended for couples to fill out together and includes sections for spouse’s information. 24 pages. The Single’s version contains the same sections for one person and is 20 pages.
To purchase the Personal Planning Organizer, visit the System University store here.