Transfer Care Specialist (Bluffton, SC)
Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 160 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand our reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We are seeking an On-Call Transfer Care Specialist at Simplicity Lowcountry Cremation & Burial Services – Bluffton in Bluffton, SC. This position requires transferring the deceased from nursing homes, coroner offices, hospitals, or residences to the funeral home. This is sometimes a fast-paced environment.
We are offering a $500 sign-on bonus for this position!
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Transfers the deceased from nursing homes, coroner offices, hospitals, or residences to the funeral home
- Uses an address to find a location
- Navigates local roads and highways in medium/heavy traffic and in the dark
- Receives instructions for multiple tasks, determines the ideal order for the tasks, and completes them promptly
- Covers shifts for Funeral Attendants and full-time staff as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to use proper lifting techniques in lifting/carrying more than 100 lbs
- Ability to work an on-call shift, no regular hours
- Ability to follow instructions, whether it be in person or by phone
- Professional appearance and dress
- Effective communication skills
- Compassion and kindness
- Maintains composure in difficult situations
- Must be open to working nights and weekends as needed