Sales Manager (Seattle, WA)
BONNEY WATSON Sales Manager
16445 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188
Are you interested in working for an industry-leading funeral home and cemetery combo with an impeccable reputation for customer service? BONNEY WATSON has received numerous awards over its 152 years of service, including Seattle Business Magazine’s Family Business of the Year Award.
We are a well-respected, privately-owned company looking for a dynamic sales leader with industry experience to grow our preneed sales and Family Service team. The Sales Manager will be a compassionate and strong, natural leader with demonstrated organizational and follow-through skills, who possesses a deep understanding of the selling techniques necessary to present and close preneed sales.
This opportunity represents a strong, six-figure income potential with benefits.
- Minimum 2+ years in Funeral and or Cemetery Sales
- Minimum 2 years in a Funeral and Cemetery Sales Management position
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Computer proficiency
- Use of a vehicle for transportation
- Current Life Insurance license or the ability to obtain one
In addition to the competitive incentive pay:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Long-term disability benefit
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation days, and sick leave
- 401k profit sharing and individual retirement account
- Employee Assistance Program resources
- Career development assistance and training
We offer a competitive performance-based compensation package, state-of-the-art technology, and sales support. Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration to Kathy Gerchak, firstname.lastname@example.org.