Location Manager (Dallas, TX)
Smart Cremation is seeking a Location Manager in Texas. The Smart Cremation Location Manager is responsible for At-Need operational compliance as well as continued State establishment licensing compliance for the Smart Cremation establishment in their state. This role will serve At-need families in the exemplary service fulfilment promised by our Smart Cremation Pre-Needs. Will also be responsible for executing on directives and initiatives delegated by the Regional Location Manager and management.
- Continued oversight of the licensees reporting to her and maintenance of good standing of establishment licenses of locations represented by direct reports.
- Follow necessary legal and regulatory processes in handling of cases, paperwork, and communication with families.
- At-Need Case Oversight
- Follow the most up-to-date standardized process for Smart Arrangement case handling and CRM protocol.
- Review daily case status reporting to follow-up with families, fulfillment partners, and team members as needed.
- Continued Training
- Establish the best practices and communicate as necessary if processes need to be evaluated to meet business needs.
- Ensure the appropriate continued training, awareness, and certifications are maintained by direct reports.
- Ability to conceptualize and relay directives
- Ability to promote positive team morale and poise
- Strong follow-thru
- Active Listening Skills
- Ability to delegate strategically
This position has no direct reports
Requirements & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
Preferred Education & Experience:
Bachelor or Associate Degree (Certification/Licenses related to position)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.