Funeral Director (Tampa, FL)
Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 160 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand our reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We currently have an opening for a Funeral Director at Florida Mortuary in Tampa, FL. The Funeral Director manages all phases of the funeral arrangement from setting up funeral services to final disposition. The Funeral Director interacts directly with client families, making all arrangements, handling all aspects of the service, and ensuring the client’s family receives a flawless experience that captures, acknowledges, and shares the life purpose of their loved one.
We are offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for this position!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supports the company’s commitment to the 5 Unique Truths by demonstrating the utmost professionalism and ethical behavior
- Understands and adheres to Company standard operating procedures and guidelines as outlined
- Agrees to and supports Company policies/procedures as described in the FPG Policy/Procedure manual
- Models and demonstrates a positive attitude and harassment-free working environment
- Completes all required learning and development outlined by the company