Funeral Director/Sales Manager (Paramus, NJ)
Funeral Director/Sales Manager – Neptune Cremation Society – Paramus, New Jersey – Annual Salary- $80,000+
Neptune Cremation Society is currently offering a 2.5K Sign-On Bonus and 2.5K Performance Bonus to a customer-oriented Funeral Director/Sales Manager who joins our team!
Voted a Great Place to Work since 2017, we are the largest sales and marketing company in pre-arranged services. With almost 50 years in the industry, the Neptune Cremation Society helps over 80,000 families pre-plan each year. Recognized as an essential business, we have an obligation to educate and take care of families who are requesting our services
Neptune Cremation Society is currently seeking a full time Sales Manager to grow and lead our licensed sales team. The Sales Manager is a licensed Funeral Director responsible for growing the local office through recruiting, coaching, and motivating.
- Manage and direct sales team to achieve sales and profit goals by taking the qualified sales leads we provide and converting them into customers
- Recruit, train and motivate top sales representatives
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled sales meetings
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase office’s sales volume
- Present and sell customized cremation plans to our target customer base
- Conduct prearranging company-sponsored seminars to groups interested in cremation (group sizes 5-12 attendees)
- Engage the community and establish important relationships through public relations and networking
- Partner with local services team to provide high levels of customer service to families
The ideal candidate will have an active Funeral Director license, management experience, a professional demeanor, exceptional sales and/or customer service capabilities, and the willingness to meet our high standard of ethics and service quality.
- Active Funeral Director license
- 4-5 years of field sales experience
- Excellent people manager
- Adhere to industry rules, regulations and best practices
- Valid driver’s license with ability to drive within designated territory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient with computers
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH NEPTUNE CREMATION SOCIETY
Our mission is to provide peace of mind through end of life planning, offering families dignified and affordable cremation services. Some rewarding benefits you will receive by joining our team are:
- Competitive health and wellness plans (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, etc.)
- Generous compensation package, which consists of a base salary + commission and bonus potential
- Paid Time Off (Sick time, personal days and vacation time)
- 401(k) with company match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Job related training, tuition reimbursement and career path development
- Funeral discounts, and more
If you are a hard working sales professional with a proven track record of success, and if it is time to find your ‘WHY’, please contact us to learn more. All interested candidates should send resumes to Tiffany.Greenwood@sci-us.com.