Funeral Director (Richland, WA)
Immediate need for a full-time Funeral Director/Embalmer seeking a rewarding position with a well-established Funeral Home and Cemetery property in Richland, WA.
Einan’s Funeral Home at Sunset Memorial Gardens has been serving the region for over 60 years, remaining a viable asset and partner to our families and the community. We believe in exceptional, empathetic customer service and understand the value in celebrating life. Our mission is to create a comforting atmosphere where people can plan, gather and celebrate life surrounded by the ones they love.
The Funeral Director will guide the family throughout the entire funeral service experience, from coordinating, planning and scheduling all service arrangements with and between the funeral home, event center and cemetery to final disposition. He or she must be able to complete required certifications, permits and notices with accuracy and detailed follow-through.
- Have obtained an Associate of Arts degree in Mortuary Sciences
- Have the ability to complete 1 year Funeral Director internship and 2 year Embalmer internship
- Have the ability to obtain Alcohol Server Permit, Food Handler’s Card
- Be able to physically lift up to 100 pounds
- Be sensitive to and exhibit empathy for the individuals and families you will be working with
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be proficient with computers and technology
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be available to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Have a valid WA State Driver’s License, or be able to obtain one with Insurance
- Other language skills, in addition to English, are definitely a plus
- Income is commensurate with license status and experience of candidate
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Clothing Allowance
- Continuing Education
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- State-of-the-art Facilities and Equipment
- Strong leadership within our organization that promotes a positive company culture
We offer a competitive compensation package. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Please email your resume and letter of interest for further consideration to: email@example.com