Funeral Director (Miami, FL)
Your dream job awaits you at Funararia Memorial Plan – Westchester in Miami, FL! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Funararia Memorial Plan – Westchester. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Funararia Memorial Plan – Westchester:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Westchester family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
Why Miami, FL:
- Weather is amazing all year round
- No state income tax
- Reliable public transportation
- Amazing eats including authentic Cuban and Latin cuisine
- An abundance of festivals, museums and theaters
Here at Westchester Funeral Home we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
As a Funeral Director at Westchester Funeral Home, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director in Florida (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
Apply or send an email to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.