Funeral Director/Embalmer (St. Petersburg, FL)
Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 160 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand our reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We currently have an opening for a Funeral Director/Embalmer at Anderson – McQueen Care Center in St. Petersburg, FL. The Funeral Director/Embalmer manages all phases of the funeral arrangement from setting up funeral services to final disposition. The Funeral Director interacts directly with client families, making all arrangements, handling all aspects of the service, and ensuring the client’s family receives a flawless experience that captures, acknowledges, and shares the life purpose of their loved one.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supports the company’s commitment to the 5 Unique Truths by demonstrating the utmost professionalism and ethical behavior
- Understands and adheres to Company standard operating procedures and guidelines as outlined
- Agrees to and supports Company policies/procedures as described in the FPG Policy/Procedure manual
- Models and demonstrates a positive attitude and harassment-free working environment
- Completes all required learning and development outlined by the company
- Presents every client family with all service and merchandise options – Every Family, Every Option, Every Time
- Contributes to the overall efficiency of the location by maintaining open and effective communication and maintaining accurate and timely client files
- Acts to improve market share through participation in community events, groups and organizations and other community relationships as assigned by your supervisor
- Carries out additional projects/duties as assigned, i.e. car washing, building/equipment repair, pre-need arrangement planning