Funeral Director/Embalmer (Nashville, TN)
Your dream job awaits you at Spring Hill Funeral Home in Nashville, TN! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Spring Hill Funeral Home & Cemetery. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Spring Hill Funeral Home and Cemetery:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Skyway family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
- For over 235 years, we have been serving our community through memorialization
- Our promise to families sets us apart. We promise to help families regardless of their budget.
Why Nashville, TN:
- Nashville is one of the fastest growing cities in our country
- Known as Music City and the home of country music, Nashville dominates in providing a great live music scene
- Great outdoor activities, including hiking at the most visited national park in the US, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Amazing education opportunities, named the “Athens of the South” for all its learning institutions
Here at Spring Hill we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
As a Funeral Director/Embalmer at Spring Hill, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in FL (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
Apply or confidentially send resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.