Funeral Director/Embalmer Intern (Miami, FL)
Your dream job awaits you at Funararia Memorial Plan – Westchester in Miami, FL! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Funararia Memorial Plan – Westchester. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Funararia Memorial Plan – Westchester:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Westchester family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
Why Miami, FL:
- Top vacation destination
- No state income tax
- Less than 2 hours from Walt Disney World and less than an hour from Busch Gardens
Here at Westchester we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
- Creates a positive first impression when answering the phone, responding to a first call, and assisting with a service
- Practices presenting options to families during the arrangement process
- Assists with coordinating, planning and scheduling visitations, services, receptions and open houses
- Participates in scheduling all service arrangements and details such as clergy, honorariums, military organizations and any other persons involved in conducting the event
- Assists in the maintenance of the facilities, grounds and vehicles
- Works with Funeral Director in obtaining all necessary information needed to complete documents such as death certificates, burial transit permits, insurance policies, VA burial benefits, obituaries, and death notices
- Prepares the memorial area for the family before the services start
- Ensures that flowers and other memorabilia are returned to the family after services
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Currently enrolled in an accredited mortuary program
- Ability to communicate clearly, follow directions and perform accordingly
- Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
- Understanding of the services and products available
- Knowledge of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry
Apply or send an email to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.