Funeral Director/Embalmer (Hialeah, FL)
Your dream job awaits you at San Jose Care Funeral Home in Hialeah, FL! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at San Jose. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at San Jose Funeral Home:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passionis what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our San Jose family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
Why Hialeah, FL:
- Weather is amazing all year round, beaches are 15 minutes away
- No state income tax
- Reliable public transportation
- A mix of cultures and a great opportunity to learn Spanish
Here at San Jose we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
As a Funeral Director/Embalmer at San Jose Funeral Home, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Florida (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
Apply or confidentially email resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.