Funeral Director/Embalmer (Ft. Myers, FL)
Your dream job awaits you at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens Funeral Home and Cemetery in Ft. Myers, FL! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Ft. Myers Funeral Home & Cemetery. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passionis what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Ft. Myers family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral, cemetery, and cremation company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer sign-on bonuses, competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain flexible work schedules for our directors. After hours / on call nights are shared equitably between all funeral director personnel.
- We are an active supporter of various charitable organizations throughout our community. These groups include, The Fort Myers Police Department C.O.A.C.H. Program, Elks (B.P.O.E.), Moose Lodge, Syrian Shrine, Nations Association along with many churches and synagogues.
Why Fort Myers, FL:
- The Weather in our area boasts an average annual high of 82.4 degrees and an average annual low temperature just under 65. No snow nor ice, just beaches!
- Our region tops many major lists of the WORLD’S best beaches including Naples, Marco Island, Sanibel and Bonita Beach.
- The housing market is solid, and our area is consistently considered one of the best areas to ultimately enjoy your retirement years.
We’ve made it our life’s work to take care of others – and that starts with our employees. Take it from them and listen to a real-life testimonial from one of our current employees, “One of the best companies I’ve ever worked for. From the supportive co-workers to the best bosses ever. I love it here! I was apprehensive about leaving an established family owned business and moving to Florida for a fresh start. Best career move I ever made! I’ve achieved unparalleled success and opportunities I only dreamed about in this profession. I regret not making the move earlier in life!”
Here at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
As a Funeral Director/Embalmer at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Florida (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.