Funeral Director/Embalmer (Arizona)
We are currently seeking an experienced, well rounded, team oriented, and motivated individual to join the Messinger team. Messinger Mortuary is family owned and operated and has been an important part of the community for over half a century. We pride ourselves on our strong philosophies and core values set forth by the Messinger family. These values have been deeply rooted into all of our businesses, treating each family as if they were our own. We are looking for a fully licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer to help carry on our strong values while serving families with the utmost dignity and respect.
Primary Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with bereaved families to coordinate desired arrangements including but not limited to selected funeral, cremation, ship out / receiving, cemetery services, and embalming.
- Coordination of all services, clergy, shipping and receiving decedents, Veteran honors, escorts etc.
- Direct and assist on services, visitations, interments and witness cremations.
- Must be comfortable learning new software such as utilizing Messinger’s systems to enter contracts and complete necessary forms in computer-based system as well good working knowledge of Microsoft/Window based applications.
- Excellent communication skills; highly organized; self-starter. Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files.
- Must have a current valid Arizona Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
Inquiries and resumes may be directed to Sabrina Messinger-Acevedo at 480-945-9521 or e-mailed to email@example.com
Competitive wages depending upon experience