Faculty & Program Chair (Littleton, CO)
Faculty & Program Chair for Mortuary Science
The Mortuary Science Program at Arapahoe Community College is accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education. ACC offers an Associate of Applied Science in Mortuary Science to educate students in every phase of funeral service.
The Faculty & Program Chair for Mortuary Science is responsible for developing and implementing the didactic and clinical education components of the Mortuary Science curriculum. This position serves as the American Board of Funeral Service Education (ABFSE) Program Director and performs related administrative duties including program assessment, developing and evaluating curriculum, coordinating clinical practicums, providing clinical instructor orientation, serving on advisory committees, and maintaining relationships with industry providers.
This position ensures timely response to communications from ABFSE; ensures compliance with accreditation standards and the ABFSE Policy Manual; monitors National Board Exam pass rates, graduation rates, and job placement information. Additionally, this position ensures timely submission of annual reports with program demographics, attrition, and program change information.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Master’s degree, or higher, from a regionally accredited college or university OR earn a master’s degree in any discipline within five years of initial appointment date.
- Must be a graduate of an ABFSE accredited school.
- Must have proof of passing the National Board Exam.
- Postsecondary instructional experience or training equivalent.
To view the complete posting and submit your application visit our Careers Site at https://jobs.silkroad.com/Arapahoe/Careers/jobs/620