Embalmer – Care Center (Delray Beach, FL)
Your dream job awaits you at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel in Delray Beach, FL! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Beth Israel Memorial Chapel is searching for a passionate, licensed Embalmer to join our Care Center team. Why is this opportunity for you?:
Benefits of Working at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Beth Israel family.
- This position is a great match for someone who loves working in the Care Center and wants to focus on an area they truly enjoy.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balance. Shifts are from 7am – 3pm with NO ON CALL!
- We offer competitive pay & full benefits, including 401K, Health/Dental insurance, & paid vacations!
- Passionate and supportive team environment
- We are a dynamic, privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team
- We are the eternal home of notable authors, musicians and many Holocaust Survivors
Why Delray Beach, FL:
- Great weather, great beaches! No freezing winters!
- No state income tax!
- A city for all ages with great restaurants, museums, and entertainment
Here at Beth Israel, we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
As an Embalmer at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel, you’ll be responsible for caring for the deceased in a respectful manner while performing a variety of tasks including, embalming, cosmetology, dressing, hairstyling, and any other preparation required for the deceased.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Florida (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
Qualified candidates must be able to carry, push, pull or grasp objects weighing up to 150-200lbs.
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at Beth Israel Memorial Gardens!
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or email your resume to Deidra.Smith@nsmg.com. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email.
We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.