Crematory Operator (Bluffton, SC)
Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 160 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand their reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join with us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We currently have an opening for a Part-Time Crematory Operator at Simplicity Lowcountry Cremation & Burial Services – Bluffton in Bluffton, SC. The Crematory Operator will have the responsibility to see that the remains are properly received and processed at the crematory, and that the cremated remains are returned to the authorized person. This position will also perform Transfer Care Specialist tasks as needed.
We are offering a $500 sign-on bonus for this position!
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Cares for deceased in a respectful manner while performing all the tasks involved in the cremation process
- Receives remains and ensures all documentation is complete and visual identification of the deceased is complete and accurate
- Completes all required documentation with respect to cremation process and equipment maintenance
- Adheres to all professional, municipal, state/provincial and federal licensing authority regulations applicable to the cremation of human remains
- Adheres to all applicable policies and procedures
- Maintains all Company logs/reports and required state-specific reports
- Maintains all chain of custody paperwork