Client Guide (Crookston, MN)
CLIENT GUIDE (CROOKSTON, MN)
As our Client Guide, you will have the opportunity to sell a superior product by supporting a growing company with over 35 years of industry-recognized excellence. We are based in Minnesota, but this position could be conducted remotely. We are seeking individuals who are driven, dynamic, and possess great attention to detail. A career at Eickhof Columbaria means being part of a team that exceeds expectations and truly caters to our customers’ needs. We care about each other as much as we do about our customers and our product. If you are goal-driven and have a passion for quality and service, apply today!
WHY EICKHOF COLUMBARIA?
- We offer excellent benefits, competitive salary, and a positive environment with structure and support to grow your skillset and career.
- Unique, patented memorial products that are truly superior in quality and craftsmanship.
- Our commitment to excellence sets us apart.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guide customers from initial inquiry to official order
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, both new and existing
- Manage and track incoming inquiries by utilizing a CRM system
- Meet sales goals by faithfully following a proven sales process
- Project a professional company image through in-person, phone, and written interaction
- Generate new leads
- Travel as necessary
Experience with a sales cycle of a minimum of 9-12 months
Must be able to work remotely and simultaneously contribute to team efforts
Understanding and proficient use of CRM software, preferably Salesforce
Possess top-notch verbal and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Minimum 5 years’ business-to-business sales with a focus on selling high-end products
Eickhof Columbaria has spent over 35 years developing a better way to engineer, design and fabricate columbaria. We possess a culture of continuous improvement through teamwork and a passion for excellence. Our columbaria are installed in churches, cemeteries, higher learning institutions, and retirement communities around the world. We are an industry leader who strives for perfection in both manufacturing and service.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.