Chapel Location Manager (Wildwood, FL)
Banks/Page-Theus Funerals and Cremations has an immediate opening for a Chapel Manager in Wildwood/The Villages, FL! Located 35 minutes from Crystal River/Homosassa Springs and the Lake Harris Chain of Lakes, which offers some of the best inland fishing (Snook, Red Fish, Trout, Bass) in Florida. These waters also empty into the Gulf of Mexico where the fishing possibilities are endless, and scallop season is anxiously awaited every year. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Banks/Page-Theus Funeral Home in Wildwood/The Villages, FL. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Banks/Page-Theus Funeral Home:
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
Why Wildwood/The Villages, FL:
- No freezing winters
- No state income tax
- Low cost of living
- Over 50 golf courses, multiple shopping centers, cultural and recreational venues designed for year-round fun
- Orlando is only a 40-minute drive offering all the advantages of a large city, including professional sports, concerts and an International Airport that makes it easy for family to visit
Here at Banks/Page-Theus we strive for work and life balance. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
- Develop and maintain community connections to establish a community referral network
- Plan events such as holiday events, state memorial days, visit community places (Churches, Hospitals, Nursing Homes or Community Centers)
- Manage, coordinate and oversee embalming, dressing, casketing and preparation of human remains
- Maintain compliance for state board and county health inspections
- Conduct all ongoing training and safety classes including formaldehyde testing as required annually and staff meetings on a regular basis
- Monitor and maintain proper merchandise inventory and supply levels as business needs warrant
- Establish proper maintenance schedule for vehicles to ensure operational dependability and professional appearance
What we are looking for?
- Licensed Funeral Director in the state of Florida or must be able to reciprocate
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- 2+ years of management or leadership experience, funeral profession preferred
- A funeral professional that understands how to garner business and win in a competitive environment.
- Capable of leading a staff and inspiring them to drive Banks/Page-Theus to be the very best funeral provider in the area.
- Capable of working independently as well as being a team player with our cemetery and other nearby locations.
- A proven track record of successfully executing plans to reach established goals.
Apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.