Chapel Location Manager (Hialeah, FL)
Your dream job awaits you at San Jose Palm Funeral Home in Hialeah, FL as our new Chapel Location Manager! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at San Jose. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at San Jose Palm Funeral Home:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our San Jose family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
Why Hialeah, FL:
- Weather is amazing all year round, beaches are 15 minutes away
- No state income tax
- Reliable public transportation
- A culturally diverse and beautiful community
Here at San Jose we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
- Develop and maintain community connections to establish a community referral network
- Plan events such as holiday events, state memorial days, visit community places (Churches, Hospitals, Nursing Homes or Community Centers)
- Manage, coordinate and oversee embalming, dressing, casketing and preparation of human remains
- Maintain compliance for state board and county health inspections
- Conduct all ongoing training and safety classes including formaldehyde testing as required annually and staff meetings on a regular basis
- Monitor and maintain proper merchandise inventory and supply levels as business needs warrant
- Establish proper maintenance schedule for vehicles to ensure operational dependability and professional appearance
- Licensed Funeral Director in the state of Florida or must be able to reciprocate
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- 2+ years of management or leadership experience, funeral profession preferred
- Excellent customer relations and actively looking for ways to help others
- Professional communication and effective leadership skills
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at San Jose Palm Funeral Home. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or confidentially email your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Click here to join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.