Chapel Location Manager (Dallas, TX)
Your dream job awaits you at Restland Funeral Home and Cemetery in Dallas, TX! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Restland Funeral Home & Cemetery. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Restland Funeral Home and Cemetery:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Restland family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
- We are the eternal home of country music legend, Ray Price and Dallas Cowboys President, Tex Schramm
Why Dallas, TX:
- Dallas is a cosmopolitan city known for its high concentration of restaurants, shopping centers and entertainment
- No State Income Taxes! More money in your pocket to enjoy some of Texas’ charm
- Home of “America’s Team,” The Dallas Cowboys
- Dallas-Ft.Worth area has some of the best schools, 355 elementary, middle and high schools and 401 private schools. The area also has 18 colleges and universities.
We’ve made it our life’s work to take care of others – and that starts with our employees. Take it from them and listen to a real-life testimonial from one of our current employees, “I want you to know I absolutely enjoy working here. I love the camaraderie, fast pace and diverse experience…Restland is second to none!”
Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
- Develop and maintain community connections to establish a community referral network
- Plan events such as holiday events, state memorial days, visit community places (Churches, Hospitals, Nursing Homes or Community Centers)
- Manage, coordinate and oversee embalming, dressing, casketing and preparation of human remains
- Maintain compliance for state board and county health inspections
- Conduct all ongoing training and safety classes including formaldehyde testing as required annually and staff meetings on a regular basis
- Monitor and maintain proper merchandise inventory and supply levels as business needs warrant
- Establish proper maintenance schedule for vehicles to ensure operational dependability and professional appearance
- Licensed Funeral Director in the state of Texas or must be able to reciprocate
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- 2+ years of management or leadership experience, funeral profession preferred
- Excellent customer relations and actively looking for ways to help others
- Professional communication and effective leadership skills
Apply today or send a confidential email with your resume (include job ID) to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.