Chapel Location Manager (Broken Arrow, OK)
Your dream job awaits you at Floral Haven Funeral Home, Crematory and Cemetery in Broken Arrow, OK! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Why Work at Floral Haven Funeral Home, Crematory and Cemetery:
- As the premier funeral home in Oklahoma, passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Floral Haven family.
- To work at Floral Haven is to be a part of a close-knit family of amazing team members. Our staff loves to work and play together outside of the traditional funeral home. You will be surrounded by professionals who celebrate your success and support your challenges.
- We offer great schedules, competitive pay, and unlimited opportunities to serve families and grow both professionally and financially.
- “One place. Many options.” Floral Haven has a funeral home, cemetery, crematory and floral shop onsite, which allows families to utilize all services and products at one location and gives us the ability to provide the most personal, seamless services for our families.
- We serve a diverse and wide range of families from all walks of life. It is always exciting to serve different cultures and traditions that allow us unique opportunities to celebrate the life of a loved one.
Why Broken Arrow, OK:
- As Tulsa’s largest suburb, Broken Arrow offers the best of both worlds: a family-friendly community that’s just minutes away from the downtown attractions of Tulsa.
- The Tulsa/Broken Arrow area is the perfect community for raising a family or simply chasing your dreams. Our area offers great schools, great cost of living, and four beautiful seasons.
- If you love the outdoors, we’re home to the world famous “Gathering Place”, voted USA Today’s Best New Attraction of 2019. Spanning over 100 acres, Gathering Place offers amazing attractions and events for all ages, free of charge.
- For music lovers, Tulsa is also home to the Bank of Oklahoma Center which is ranked one of the top concert destinations in the world.
Employment at Floral Haven is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
- Develop and maintain community connections to establish a community referral network
- Plan events such as holiday events, state memorial days, visit community places (Churches, Hospitals, Nursing Homes or Community Centers)
- Manage, coordinate and oversee embalming, dressing, casketing and preparation of human remains
- Maintain compliance for state board and county health inspections
- Conduct all ongoing training and safety classes including formaldehyde testing as required annually and staff meetings on a regular basis
- Monitor and maintain proper merchandise inventory and supply levels as business needs warrant
- Establish proper maintenance schedule for vehicles to ensure operational dependability and professional appearance
- Licensed Funeral Director in the state of Oklahoma or must be able to reciprocate
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- 2+ years of management or leadership experience, funeral profession preferred
- Excellent customer relations and actively looking for ways to help others
- Professional communication and effective leadership skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.