Assistant Funeral Home Manager (San Diego, CA)
Are you searching for a rewarding career with a path for advancement? Are you passionate, accountable, courageous, and transparent?
Clairemont Mortuary has served the Northern San Diego Community for over 50 years. At Clairemont, you have the opportunity to make a difference during the most difficult time in people’s lives. Located in Clairemont Mesa at Mt. Abernathy Avenue we’re surrounded by diversity and cultures of all faiths. As a Clairemont Mortuary Assistant Location Manager, you will assist the Location Manager direct and lead the funeral home with daily operations.
Clairemont Mortuary is searching for a passionate and innovative person to join our team as an Assistant Location Manager. Why is this opportunity for you?
- Meaningful work in a passionate and supportive team environment. You will be surrounded by professionals who support your successes and share your challenges.
- Our staff and our clientele reflect the diversity that makes our San Diego community so special. Serving such a wide array of cultures provides unique opportunities to celebrate the life of a loved one in a manner that is meaningful to each individual family.
- Our close affiliation with Greenwood Memorial Park and Mortuary give us a full range of experience and industry knowledge to fully care for all families from every walk of life.
- Clairemont Mortuary is growing!
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401K.
As an Assistant Location Manager at Clairemont Mortuary, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to staff and families. You will also be responsible for training and mentoring location staff.
Management experience preferred but, not required. We’re looking for people with a passion and drive to consistently deliver and promote superior results and a strong work ethic. In order to be successful, you will need compassion, ability to communicate effectively, build relationships, strong organizational skills, creativity and computer skills .
Our staff is trusted by more families for a reason — we have great people! Our people are highly tenured for a reason — this is a great place to work!
Please don’t wait. Call and talk to us today to schedule an interview before this position is filled. To learn more about Clairemont, click here.
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at Clairemont Mortuary. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or email your resume confidentially to email@example.com. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.