Seeking a Motivated Sales Manager
- Develop and Maintain a well-trained sales staff that exceed sales goals, ensure A+ customer service and increase market share.
- Consistently exceed monthly location sales goals
- Ensure that Sales Counselors utilize methods as set forth in training while observing Company policies and procedures
- Provide ongoing sales training and motivation
- Manage Team Leaders and Sales Counselors acting as their primary reference regarding the aftercare process, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, prices, terms, paperwork and sales guidelines.
- Analyze and be aware of competitor pricing
- Plan and participate in community events designed to develop prospects; group presentations, expos, informational seminars etc.
- Review all sales contracts to ensure compliance with HMIS, state/provincial and/or federal laws
- Maintain all marketing materials, training manuals, sales equipment and other sales supplies
- Ensure that sales programs, incentives and awards, and sales presentations are approved and conform to Company policies
- High school or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Willing to relocate to Louisiana
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience required
- Minimum of 5 years management experience required
- Experience presenting, training, coaching and motivating salespeople a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Working knowledge of Windows-based PC environment and MS office applications
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems a plus
- Ability to work beyond standard business hours when necessary to service customers and assist sales staff
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill