Managing Director (Louisiana and Texas)
FULLY LICENSED FUNERAL DIRECTOR/EMBALMER
Letum, Inc. is looking for a fully licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer to fill role the role of Managing Director for all of its Funeral Homes in Louisiana and Texas.
The Managing Director serves as Direct Supervisor to Funeral Home Location Management and is based in Shreveport, Louisiana. This role is responsible for the professional development of all Funeral Directors/Embalmers, as well as hiring and training new employees as needed. They must be able to effectively communicate and lead a team of varied individuals to accomplish multiple location goals, advance community relationships, and achieve success for the company. This position is a key position that reports directly to Senior Management. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, have proven abilities to build and lead a team, and work toward the continuous improvement of Funeral Home operations and staff developments. This position will require travel to locations throughout Louisiana and Texas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Completed Mortuary School and preferred National Board Certified
- Valid state issued Funeral Director/Embalmer license (per state licensing requirement) and ability to obtain Louisiana and Texas Reciprocal Licensure.
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in the Funeral Industry
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Computer Data Entry, and ability to learn new computer systems
A more detailed list of job requirements/skills/education/experience is available upon request.
Please send your resume and cover letter directly to HRDIRECTOR@LETUMINC.COM for consideration.