Licensed Funeral Directors/Embalmers in Louisiana (Shreveport, Alexandria, Baton Rouge) & Texas (Killeen) Locations
Letum, Inc. is looking for Licensed Funeral Directors/Embalmers through our Louisiana (Shreveport, Alexandria, Baton Rouge) and Texas locations (Killeen).
These positions range from additional funeral directors/embalmers with long term potential of General Manager positions. The ideal candidates will work well in team-oriented environments, accept constructive criticism, and continually work on the advancement of the Funeral Home within the community.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Completed Mortuary School and preferred National Board Certified
- Valid state issued Funeral Director/Embalmer license (per state licensing requirement)
- Minimum one (1) year of work experience for Funeral Directors
- Minimum two (2) years of work experience in the Funeral Industry for General Managers
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
- Experience in removal and funeral arrangements
- Ability to perform embalming and decedent care per state requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs without the assistance of powered equipment
- Work in various outdoor weather conditions and stand for long periods of time
- Dedication to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers consistently
- Work long and unusual schedules including weekends, evenings, and holidays as required
- Must be able to work in an emotional environment dealing with families’ grief
- Maintain a professional appearance and professional standards of conduct both on and off duty.
- Perform janitorial duties as needed, including using chemical cleaning products.
- Ability to learn or know the use of office equipment.
Send resume and cover letter to HRDIRECTOR@LETUMINC.COM for consideration.