General Manager (Suitland, MD/Washington, DC)
StoneMor Partners (NYSE: STON) is conducting a search for a General Manager to join our team in the Suitland, MD/Washington, DC Market.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for managing all aspects of the locations and will be expected to direct and lead all personnel and ensure that the facility and equipment are maintained to a high degree of readiness.
We offer our valued employees a competitive benefits package, paid time off and much more!
- Responsible for all daily activities for a funeral home, cemetery and superintendent staff.
- Provide leadership of funeral home and cemetery staff.
- Recruit, hire and retain employees based on company standards.
- Responsible for daily delivery of goods and services to at-need families.
- Work directly with sales team to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Manage merchandise and property inventory
- Responsible for daily on-the-job training for all funeral home and cemetery staff.
- Review and monitor all employee performance.
- Monitor and manage the financial (budget) performance of location.
- Select and purchase all necessary material for operations within budgetary guidelines using approved vendors.
- Any other task or projects assigned.
- Previous Cemetery/Funeral Home Management experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in management and personnel supervision.
- General understanding of basic accounting principles; specifically budgeting procedures.
- Ability to Prioritize.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer