General Manager (Midwest Region)
PARK LAWN MEMORIAL GROUP – GENERAL MANAGER
At Park Lawn, we are passionate in our commitment to providing expert knowledge and leadership in the cemetery and funeral home profession. It is our dedication to superior value and compassionate service that defines and differentiates us within the profession and the communities we serve.
We are currently searching for a qualified candidate for the role of General Manager for three Metro Detroit cemeteries. This opportunity is in the Midwest Region and will report directly to our Director of Operations in the Midwest Region.
The successful candidate will possess a deep knowledge of all aspects of cemetery/sales management with proven sales success and have a demonstrated ability to achieve operational and client family satisfaction goals. In the role of General Manager the candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the business, including but not limited to:
- Develop and foster an environment of professional excellence, focused on providing exemplary service to each and every family being served.
- Advance the reputation and grow the business by developing strong relationships within the community, actively participating in local organizations and understanding the unique needs of the local demographic.
- Identify, implement and continuously improve internal practices and processes to ensure maximum productivity and achieve a high-degree of client family and employee satisfaction.
- Achieve or exceed to the location’s financial and growth forecast by strategically aligning staff with operational, customer service, sales and community growth goals.
- Lead and direct all location personnel and ensure that the location is well maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of active participation in complimentary, community based organizations.
- A minimum of two years of previous leadership in cemetery sales experience is required.
- Cremation certification is highly desired.
- Advanced computer and technology skills required.
We offer a progressive, family-centered working environment, competitive compensation and attractive benefit package. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter with salary requirements and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Park Lawn Memorial Group
Equal Opportunity Employer