General Manager (Memphis, TN)
We are currently seeking a General Manager to join our leadership team. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong leadership skills with a proven track record of managing multiple employees within multiple departments, preferably at multi-site locations. Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to enforce policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and direction to site locations.
- Monitor and manage financial budget for multiple locations.
- Recruit, hire and retain staff.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with staff to review goals and performance.
- Manage performance issues as necessary.
- Work with sales team and other departments to accomplish goals.
- Purchase necessary goods and materials for site locations.
- Responsible for daily on the job trainings.
- Ensure company safety and compliance.
- 5+ years of management experience and personnel supervision required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business preferred.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Experience in the death care industry required.
- Computer efficiency in MS Office .
- Ability to multi-task.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to handle operational challenges.
- Self-starter with a proactive approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send resumes to: SPCarreers4U@gmail.com