General Manager (Marietta, GA)
General Manager – Southern Cremations & Funerals at Cheatham Hill Memorial Park, Marietta, GA.
- The most advanced and aggressive marketing strategy in the business
- Join a company that recently grew a funeral home combo from 100 calls annually to 885 calls annually in 5 years
- In search of a motivated, professional General Manager to help lead our Flagship Funeral Home/Memorial Park combo
- Apply only if you desire to be a part of something BIG!!
Our locally owned and operated funeral home combo is looking for an innovative Funeral Home General Manager with a passion for excellence, superior organizational, communication and leadership skills, and a commitment to treat clients/families with compassion, professionalism, and dignity.
As a quickly growing funeral home/memorial park combo, we seek a creative, driven funeral professional who desires an opportunity to work with a trend-setting company. In turn, you will be rewarded with excellent benefits, a great work environment, and an opportunity to truly grow your career in historic Marietta, GA.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Education, Certifications, and Licensing
- Current Georgia State Funeral Director License.
- Current Georgia State Embalmer License.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mortuary Science preferred.
- Experience & Skills
- At least five (5) years of industry experience and at least three (3) years managing people required.
- Knowledgeable in Financial and Business acumen.
- Cemetery and sales experience preferred.
- Able to analyze financial reports to improve location performance.
- Professional interpersonal skills as well as cultural sensitivity and tactfulness to interact with a variety of cultures and language barriers.
- Proficient in MS Office suite including mail, word, excel, & power point.
- Work may be performed both indoors and outdoors regardless of weather conditions; Care Center personnel may have exposure to various chemicals and fluids; cemetery personnel may have exposure to chemicals and equipment.
- Business attire is required. Personal safety equipment or appropriate attire may be required for cemetery or crematory environment.
- Typically required to work several evenings or weekends each month.
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, or requirements. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package, including excellent health/vision/dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays and vacations, ongoing education, and the opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, professional, and supportive environment.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to Brian Thorp – email@example.com.