StoneMor, Inc. is conducting a search for a full-time Funeral Home Manager to join our team at Chapel Hill Funeral Home, Osceola, IN.
StoneMor prides itself on caring about people and their stories. That concept extends beyond our customers and to our employees. We support their career growth, their families, their charitable passions, their hobbies, and their desire to enjoy coming to work every day. With our competitive salary and benefits, we ensure a pleasant, productive, and fulfilling work experience. We can’t wait to have you join the StoneMor team.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401(k), 401(k) match, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in the operations of a Funeral Home. Strongly Preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Must be a licensed funeral director and embalmer or the ability to obtain an Indiana state license. Required.
- Must possess a valid, state driver’s license.
- Requires graduation from an accredited school of embalming or mortuary science.
- A degree in business management or related field is preferred.
- Ability to train, monitor and supervisor Funeral staff.
- Ability to handle performance related matters.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Requires a relatively high degree of concentration and attention for a continuous period of time.
- Requires occasional standing/walking and lifting or pushing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.