Funeral Directors/Embalmers (Florida)
Are you appreciated by your employer? Are your talents being used to their full potential? Do you consider yourself to be one of the best in your occupation? Do you desire opportunities for personal growth and career advancement?
We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company, looking for Funeral Directors/Embalmers currently licensed in the state of Florida. We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment. If you have a “team player” mentality and feel that your talents can be dynamically used to serve families and help us grow our businesses: Apply Today!
We are seeking a Funeral Director/Embalmer for Banks/Page-Theus Funeral Home. The Funeral Director/Embalmer is responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
- Conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
- Maintain reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
- Manages all phases of funeral arrangements including, selecting and setting up funeral services from start to finish
- Ensure that all federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry are followed
- Currenly licensed in Florida
- 1+ years of funeral industry experience
- Professional communication, planning & time management skills
- Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
- Understanding of the services and products available
- Knowledge of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.