Funeral Director (Orange City, FL)
Deltona Memorial Funeral Home in Orange City, Florida has a position for a licensed, service-oriented Funeral Director to join their staff of professionals.
This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. Our Funeral Directors are looking for more than a career – it’s a calling. Here is the chance to make a real difference helping families during difficult times through compassion, understanding and providing the utmost in service.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need, create, and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
Interested parties please email resumes to Tracy Horner at Tracy.Horner@Dignitymemorial.com