Your dream job awaits you at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022’s Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Benefits of Working at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Beth Israel family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
- We are the eternal home of notable authors, musicians and many Holocaust Survivors
Why Delray Beach, FL:
- Great weather, great beaches! No freezing winters
- No state income tax
- A city for all ages with great restaurants, museums and entertainment
Here at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel in Delray Beach, Florida, we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
As a Funeral Director at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director in Florida (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, contact John Brooks, Location Manager, by email at email@example.com or call (561)847-5255. I can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.