Family Service Consultant (Sunset Memorial Park, Inc.)
Sunset Memorial Park, Inc. is looking for a Family Service Consultant to join their team.
The Family Service Consultant is a sales focused role responsible for assisting client families in making their cemetery arrangements, both At-Need and Pre-Need. The consultant is also responsible for customer service and follow-up care for new and existing Sunset Families.
Sunset Memorial Park, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Gym Membership, 401(k), and more. Compensation is salary plus commission.
- Take First Calls, location requests, and Service Opportunity calls or visits
- Meet with families needing memorialization or a final resting place
- Maintain current knowledge of interment options, prices, rules and regulations, and associated matters
- Escort family to interment site and flag property in the family’s presence
- Accurately complete and record all required paperwork and/or computer data entry
- Assist in setting up services and plan all service details with the Grounds Team and/or other department as needed
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent education and one to two years’ experience in sales and customer service.
- Must have computer/data entry skills
- Must be able to manage time and meet deadlines
- Must be able to analyze and act appropriately at each individual service
- Must present a sensitive, calm, reassuring yet confident manner, especially when dealing with death and grieving families
- Must be able to communicate effectively and coherently, verbally and written
- Maintain highest standards of ethics, personal conduct
To apply, please visit our website, www.sunset-memorial.com.