Family Service Associate (New York City)
Do you have what it takes?
Come to one of the most vibrant cities in America and join our elite team at one of the largest, most prestigious, independent cemeteries in the Northeast! This property covers more than 400 beautifully manicured acres where we serve more than 3,000 families each year.
Looking for a Top Family Service Associate
We are currently seeking a compassionate, energetic, service minded individual with integrity, who is financially ambitious and enjoys helping families. We offer a rewarding career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Providing families with the very best quality service while maintaining the highest level of integrity, dignity, and ethical practices
- Being fully educated and informed about products, prices, and availability
- Mastering a thorough knowledge of at-need and pre-need procedures
- Adhering to daily rotation schedule.
- Completing paperwork accurately, to include all interment verifications
- Attending burial services that have been arranged
- Calling and confirming all arrival times for current day burials
- Following up with family aftercare
- Contacting families (new and existing) to discuss specific products or services
- High level of integrity, empathy and passion
- Creative, outgoing and energetic
- Great communication and people skills
- Desire to help others and earn a very lucrative income
- 3-5+ years experience in the funeral or cemetery industry
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Ability to generate sales through company leads, prospecting, and cold calling
- Valid driver’s license
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- signing bonus
- relocation expenses
- paid training
- monthly bonuses
- flexible schedule
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- life insurance
- short term & long term disability insurance
To learn more about this unique opportunity at what was recently rated in the top ten of the world’s most beautiful cemeteries (CNN) and featured in the real estate section of the Wall Street Journal, please contact Mr. Bob Heidlage at Global Recruiters of Cincinnati. Your conversation will be confidential and there is no cost to you as a candidate for his services. Bob can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-932-1290, extension 2.