If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022’s Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way, and we want you to be a part of it.
Why Work at Chapel of the Chimes Hayward:
- We are the largest provider in the East Bay and still growing
- We serve a diverse community with strong connections to the location
- Incredible facility, with many unique offerings and more being developed
- Great staff, with 2 other NorthStar locations within 45 minutes
Click here to learn more about Chapel of the Chimes – Hayward
Chapel of the Chimes – Hayward – Drone Video
We are seeking a Care Center Manager for Chapel of the Chimes Hayward. The Care Center Manager directs and supervises embalmers and crematory operators including selecting, training, and motivating embalming and crematory staff to ensure quality in all phases of the process. This position is responsible for directing and leading all phases of embalming, cremation, and removal operations as well as ensuring all operating practices are compliant with industry regulations and company policies.
- Current Embalming license in California or ability to reciprocate
- 3+ years of experience working as an embalming professional
- 2+ years in a managerial role OR supervisor role
- Strong commitment to providing the highest level of customer care
Pay Range: $70,000-$75,000/Yr.
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, contact Nicolette Nava, Location Manager by email at email@example.com or call (510)441 – 5515 .We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our confidential Talent Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.