Business Development Representative (Remote Position)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (Remote Position)
Are you an energetic individual with experience in the bereavement sector interested in a sales career with an innovative technology company? Keeper Memorials is a memorialization technology solutions provider driven by passionate people who help cemeteries and funeral homes create meaningful and interactive experiences for modern families.
The Business Development Representative will take part in a variety of initiatives that support the rapid growth of our digital memorialization solution. The role focuses on B2B lead generation, lead qualification and lead nurturing.
Working closely with sales and marketing, the Business Development Representative will be dedicated to growing Keeper’s pipeline of opportunities and implement efficient growth strategies.
- Execute Market Research
- Identify Quality Prospects
- Support Inbound Marketing
- Outreach (Cold Call, Email, North American Conferences)
- Participate in Initial Client Discovery
You’re able to:
- Generate new business via outbound cold calling, emails & research as well as qualifying inbound leads.
- Qualify leads and secure meetings for sales.
- Meet and exceed monthly & quarterly goals and KPIs.
- Become an expert on Keeper’s solutions and clearly convey its value proposition and capabilities to prospects.
- An environment where you’re given the necessary tools you need to succeed and can make it your own.
- Flexible work hours from the comfort of your home (remote position)
- Ability to see your direct impact on the sales pipeline
- Direct support from, and collaboration with, both marketing and sales.
- Experience working in the Bereavement and Death Care field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. (verbal and written)
- Highly Self-Motivated and Goal Oriented.
- Capacity in initiating business contact and engaging the follow-up activities.
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills.
- Prior inside sales experience and enterprise-level prospecting.
- Proven track record of successfully prospecting business.
- A dynamic personality with a high-energy level.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2013, Keeper (previously named Qeepr), is a social online memorial platform dedicated to memorializing the lives of the departed.
Users can create a collaborative memorial, where friends and family can leave tribute messages, upload photos, like, share, comment, connect, and remember those who are dearly missed. Whether you would like to share these memories with the world, or with a few close relatives, Keeper’s platform is secure, simple and flexible.
Keeper proudly partners with cemeteries and funeral homes to offer a suite of digital memorialization tools. Keeper’s mission is to help create more meaningful and interactive experiences for funeral home and cemetery families.
Keeper Memorials was selected as the product of choice for the Veterans Legacy Memorial project. The Veterans Legacy Memorial is a product of the Veterans Legacy Program (VLP) of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, National Cemetery Administration.