Assistant Sales Manager (Portland, OR)
Assistant Sales Manager – Portland, Oregon Area
Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 80 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand their reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join with us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We currently have an opening for an Assistant Sales Manager at Sunnyside Little Chapel of the Chimes, Valley Memorial Park and Wilhelm’s Portland Memorial Funeral Home. This position is responsible for personal sales production in addition to, hands on field training and coaching of Family Service Advisors. This role is essential to generating pre-need sales revenue by producing and coaching other Advisors to deliver sales results. In conjunction with the Sales Manager, this position will focus on activity management, providing training as necessary, as well as to motivate and inspire others to perform at a high level.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop key business relationships within various community and civic organizations, businesses, and local influencers while consistently demonstrating a professional manner.
- Reach or exceed agreed upon personal production targets
- Play a key role in the recruiting of Family Service Advisors.
- Provide sales staff with proper training regarding prospecting and presenting.
- Develop leads using the company approved methods.
- Be a power user for the company’s CRM.
- Take new hires along with you on sales presentations for observation and coaching.
- Assist leadership with other duties as required.
Requirements & Qualifications
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- An insurance license and / or the ability to get one as well as to be appointed by our insurance partner.
- Proficient in using CRM, preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- High level of integrity, dedication, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Desire to help others while earning a professional income level.
- Comfortable with in-home sales.
- Comfortable with conducting group presentations.
Team Member Benefits Include:
- Entry-level and experienced professionals; students and veterans – we offer complete career paths regardless of your career and life stage
- Work schedules that fit your lifestyle – full-time, part-time and on-call
- Unique ShareLife® technology lets you create one-of-a-kind life celebrations for the families you serve
- Competitive salaries and performance incentives
- Team member referral bonus program
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, long-term disability and short-term disability
Please send your resume to Jennifer Pitman at firstname.lastname@example.org.