DEAD Talks Sales Conference
DEAD Talks 2021 Call for Presentations
Do you have good ideas to share? The ICCFA Sales and Marketing Committee is seeking qualified presenters for ICCFA DEAD Talks: Back to Better, which is being held on January 13-15, 2021 at Bally’s Las Vegas. Submissions are now open through July 31, 2020. After July 31, the selection committee will assess all proposals and final decisions will be made. Notifications will be emailed out in September to all who submit a presentation. ICCFA does not pay speakers or reimburse for travel or hotel expenses, however, speakers will receive a discounted registration fee.
Please note that speakers are required to provide a 1-page supplemental handout on their topic that will be distributed to all attendees.
We are looking for 18-minute “Ted Talk” style sessions that target the following areas:
- What are you implementing and changing in your business model to adapt to the world today?
- How have you blended the old and new to come up with your new normal?
- How are you reconnecting with families now that COVID-19 has forced them to downsize or eliminate ceremony and postpone memorialization?
- What referral processes are you using since families aren’t coming for services or burials?
- How are you transferring digital leads and referrals?
- What virtual tools are you using successfully? i.e. Facebook Live, Zoom, DocuSign, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Deriu, ICCFA’s Education & Programs Coordinator, at Natalie@iccfa.com.
Previously the Wide World of Sales, the ICCFA’s DEAD Talks Sales Conference provides sessions tailored to family service counselors and sales people.
Countdown to the 2021 DEAD Talks Sales Conference
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors
- Assurant Solutions
- The Bancorp
- Biondan North America, Inc.
- Blackstone Cemetery Development
- Cave Hill Cemetery
- Cooperative Funeral Fund Inc.
- Cypress Lawn
- Davey Tree
- Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries
- Funeral Decisions
- Funeral Directors Life
- Global Atlantic Financial Group
- Great Western Insurance Company
- Guerra & Gutierrez Mortuary
2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
We have a variety of ways that you can support DEAD Talks and promote your company’s name and branding.
Please contact Kelly Spann to hear about sponsorship opportunities.
congratulations to these 2020 wws scholarship recipients
The scholarships are made possible by ICCFA’s Educational Foundation, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. The Foundation awarded a record 50 scholarships to the following recipients:
- Name, City, State: Made possible by ??